Search results

1. G

Setting expression pedal to meris pedals

Hello! any advice on setting expression pedal to meris enzo, polymoon and mercury 7 through RJM? I can not locate a global setting on my RJM PBC. Thank you!
  2. G

Setting expression pedal to strymon pedals

Hello! any advice on how to set up an expression pedal to communicate with strymon Timeline and bigsky?
  3. G

Setting presets for Meris pedals

Any advice on how to best connect and manage presets for Meris pedals? I have the meris midi converter and it is connected to and communicating with my RJM with random Meris presets, I do not know how to customize and save the order of usable presets and preset settings. Thank you!
  4. G

Strymon Timeline | setting starting preset

Hello, my timeline presets begin at my 14th setting instead of 0 or 1, any advice on how to set it to default to first preset when activated? Thank you!
  5. G

Advice for programming strymon timeline and bigsky with PBC 10

What is the best way to customize the presets to bank up and down through a strymon timeline and bigsky. Ie, if I would like to only bank through 15 preselected strymon presets instead of all 125, what is the best way to do this? Through the PBC controller or strymon or both? Any step by step...
Back