Search results

1. JamminPA

A dream board

Finally completed this board the other day. Have been jamming for hours on end since then. PBC6X is nothing short of stellar!! 60/Strobo Tuner/Wah/ARC Effects V2 (clean boost-always on)/ input PBC6X. Loops: (1)ARC Effects Gamut (this is one of the best treble boosters - it screams!!)...
  2. JamminPA

CC Messages for Lexicon PCM80

I've added a Lexicon PCM80 for my PBC6x and just noodling around on the PCM80 presets, the sound is huge and amazing. I'm somewhat familiar with basic midi. I've had/have effects pedals that required PC's and it seems pretty simple to program. I currently have a Source Audio EQ2 on my board and...
  3. JamminPA

Change channels on 2 amps

Can the PBC 6X facilitate changing channels on 2 amps. With one click, change from clean to dirty? Both amps have the typical TRS foot switch input. Thank you in advance.
  4. JamminPA

FN SW for changing amp channel & general help

Throughout the process of learning how to program the PBC 6X (using editor), I am still wrapping my head around how to properly set everything up. From clicking the correct boxes in the Global Settings, to the Audio Tab, I still feel a bit lost. I understand the FN SW can be used to change the...
  5. JamminPA

Routing question

I recently acquired the PCB 6x and I cannot wait to get it up & running. I am in the final stages of wiring everything up. I want the ability to run it mono or stereo. Currently I am using the IN S / IN R / OUT into amp #1 FX loop. If I understand correctly, I need to split the signal coming...
Back