Search results

1. P

Midi preset issue

No one knows when the live scene will be restored and if it comes back, how it will be. We are in that business and know loads of musicians in a dire state as well as venues that will be in trouble if this drags on for a long time. That said, we must carry on however best that is. So...
  2. P

Midi preset issue

I could do that (as I had to do with the G2). As I use several of my presets on H9 (and my other midi effects) in a few songs, I wanted to avoid having to map pedals internally. That was one of the considerations that attracted me to PCB in the first instance. At least H9 has this ability...
  3. P

Midi preset issue

That's really interesting to learn. I could move the presets but this really shouldn't be necessary as PCB can send out midi pc and cc. I did this whilst I (briefly) owned a G2, but this 'work around' isn't really what I wanted (and I guess, same with yourself too). I have emailed Eventide...
  4. P

Midi preset issue

Just tried making a new preset and that also defaults to the wrong H9 patch. I'm really stuck here
  5. P

Midi preset issue

Thanks for your suggestion. As far as I can see, there are no additional settings I have made and there are no actions listed under presets. I have simply changed the PC messages for the device shown, (in my case - it's supposed to be preset 10 on my H9). Whatever I do, the H9 seems to...
  6. P

Help needed

Thanks for the suggestion. First, the good - I tried unchecking the 'Send on preset change' and the 'Update state on preset change' boxes. That enables me to make changes and save these - which is what I was after. Now the bad - By keeping these boxes unchecked, the preset is overwritten...
  7. P

Midi preset issue

I have set up my presets and arranged these into my song & set list. My H9 is not changing to the midi preset being sent by PBC, but only in one preset. I have turned off the H9 and tried to set up a separate instruction to change to the correct patch. I have rebooted PBC and reloaded the...
  8. P

Help needed

I have had to allocate a preset for those IA buttons to work. That way, they send the correct midi pc to the device to activate those sounds. So I assume once set, these cannot be changed ‘on the fly’. I was rather hoping it would be possible to do this without having to go via the computer...
  9. P

Help needed

Yes I have set that up. if I go the the device scroll and chose another preset, when I try to save it, nothing happens.
  10. P

Help needed

Hi Guys New member here. I have had my PBC 10 for just over 2 weeks. My presets are grouped into songs and then, into a set list. I have Preset + & - buttons set up, so all I have to do, is to press next preset during every song. On the Main page, I have set up the first 5 buttons to give me...
Back