Search results

1. B

PBC10 dysfunctional switch

Well, I have finally found the embarassing reason for the "dysfuntional" switch: For whatever reason, the patch for switch 5 was gone, so restoring it in the software was all that it took. It must either have been a very weird mistake from my side as I had only changed a couple of midi commands...
  2. B

Thanks for the quick reply. Ok, so there is no way I can tighten the cap without dismantling the unit. I'll have a go at it once I find the time and report once I've done that.
  3. B

Hey there, I bought my Mastermind PBC 10 in 2020 and have just experienced the problem that the "5" switch does not work any more. When I press it, the selection stays with the last switch I pressed. I opened the unit to check whether I could identify the problem and found the following: 1...
  4. B

4 cable method / ground loops (?)

Alright, then that would definitely solve my problem. Well, thanks again for a great product and great support, appreciate it!
  5. B

Hey there again, I have just received my isolation transformer (went with this one from Lehle because of its size and alleged quality: https://lehle.com/EN/Lehle-P-ISO) and I have to admit I'm a bit confused. Today was a day I had a very bad ground loop again, but apparently it had nothing to...
  6. B

Well, thanks for the explanation! That means I probably won't need buffers in the isolation transformers since Friedman claims they have good FX loops. But I'll look a bit into the other pedals in line and see if I can still improve the situation elsewhere.
  7. B

Great, thank you again! I promise I'll stop asking question, but since you mentioned the buffer in the GigRig, there's one thing I've been wondering for a while now: Since the PBC already has three buffers built in, can I really expect better overall quality by adding additional buffers? This...
  8. B

Thanks for the quick reply! Just a quick question to make sure I have understood correctly: Option A means I put the isolation transformer just after "Out A" on the PBC, before the signal goes back to the amp's return. Option B means I put it it between the Amp Send and "In 5-6" or "In...
  9. B

Dear community, I have been a happy owner of a PBC10 for quite a while now and I'm using it in a 4 cable method setup with the FX loop of the amp while also switching channels on the amp. I have tried to use decent components like the GigRig modular power supply on my board to minimse noise but...
Back