Search results

1. F

Feature request: Expanded tuner options and controls.

If you could set the Tuner Frequency with a button, you could dedicate a button page to setting a Tuner Frequency for each Preset (or maybe Song). I'd like to experiment with quickly going between 440 and 432 based on my Presets/Songs. I'd like to have a 440 guitar, and a 432 guitar. And my...
  2. F

Feature Request: Button to find and automatically switch to "First Unused Preset" for a Device.

This idea bubbled up today when working with a combination of Strymon and Chase Bliss pedals that have no screens on them. It's difficult to track and manage an invisible list of Presets and where they may (or may not) be used by the PBC. If the PBC could keep tally of which Presets for each...
  3. F

[FIXED] Bug: Device PC+/- Button Name should self limit length to always be able to display all Preset digits.

Noticed this while programming a Chase Bliss Spectre. I made buttons for "Spectre PC +" and "Spectre PC -" to scroll presets, and I thought my pedal was broken for longer than I'd care to admit. Maybe not a "bug" as much as a usability hurdle in my brain that nearly made me email Chase Bliss...
  4. F

PBC/10 Expander Mode questions.

I'm contemplating adding a second PBC/10, and I'm trying to envision what the setup might be like. On p36 of the manual, it says that the Presets are in sync, and the Loops page is in sync. Are all Button Pages in sync across both PBC/10s? I'm up against the wall with Button Pages as it is, and...
Back