Search results

1. J

How I connect my rack effects into my RJM (full stereo model) effects gizmo?

It seems that I can't connect all my effects separately in loops of my effect gizmo so maybe I need mini effect gizmo or rack gizmo too. I have more effects and I want to use them too.
  2. J

Ok, good to know. Yes marshall jvm had that midi too. I've forgotten to mention that because at first I thought I would connect marshall with footswitch jack but If I can connect both with midi that's always better. Now my little project makes some steps forward and I start making some...
  3. J

I still have a question. Do I need rjm mini amp gizmo to control the channels of my amps? My (JP-2C) works with midi and my (marshall jvm) works with regular footswitch jack
  4. J

I have an MLC MarkL Custom Dual Stereo Line Mixer Mk I now. I think I have to mix, delays and reverb to get that LA sound I guess. Maybe chorus and detune too. Anyway I will focus on that later. So, If I want to change between those amps while I play I still need a second cab if I don't want to...
  5. J

Hi, this is my first rack gear connection so I don't know exactly how to do it the right way. I try to build Landau/lukather/Huff kind of L.A sound rack rig but I only play in mono right now. I have a Marshall JVM410H head and I think I'm gonna use it most with my rack effects. I have a Mesa...
Back