Search results

1. L

I couple of questions

Hi folks, I'm doing a portable miniSet of my big rack and I'm going to use my old Effect Gizmo because now I'm using the Rack Gizmo without the functions part. The questions are: 1) There's any possibility of adding a DIY XLR Midi plug in the front of the old EG? 2) Can I put the other gear...
  2. L

Eventide H9 with GT and Expression Pedal

Hi Guys, I have issues with my GT sending messages to an Eventide H9. - First, the normal assign of the presets don't work. I have to uncheck the box with the preset and add a new action to the preset. Sometimes I have to active/inactive the preset and the active again to make the preset...
  3. L

Pedal Effects to Effect Gizmo or Mini Line Mixer?

Hello, I would like to know if there are some benefits of connecting the output of some pedals the are in the EG like reverb, chorus or delay to the Mini Line Mixer. Not the FX from the amp or a Digital Midi. Thanks! Vicent
  4. L

Questions about Mono & Stereo Model

Dear friends from RJM forum, I'm a Spanish fiddler and now I'm getting closer to the world of electric violin and all that carries. I'm going to make my own rig like a guitar player with some pedals, most of them are mono. Here in Spain, the RJM dealer only haves in stock the Stereo Model and...
Back