Search results

1. B

Mastermind expression pedal- G-Major 2

That worked perfectly, thank you
  2. B

Mastermind expression pedal- G-Major 2

I'm trying to figure out how to get my pedal to communicate with the G-Major 2 Mastermind RG-16 on channel-1 midi G-Major on channel-2 midi Marshall JVM 210H on channel-3 midi Dunlop DVP1 volume pedal connected to the mastermind The mastermind calibrates the volume pedal perfectly, but can...
  3. B

Boss GT-100 through the Mastermind

I was wondering if this is possible... I was running my GT-100 in to a RG-16 And I recently bought mastermind, and my question is... Can I run the GT-100 through the Mastermind and into the RG-16? So I have two locations on stage to control my guitar rig. I have a 7 pin between the mastermind...
  4. B

RG-16 GT-10 preamp effect loop?

Thank you for your reply... I'm using the diagram posted in this post... But I used the right side output of the GT-10 To utilize the stereo signal into the (6 input) and out into the 9200 amp. So I can have Control of the second amp. This is the only way I (newbie) can make the system work...
  5. B

Thank you for your reply... But I'm running two amps in stereo, and I would like to use the tube distortion from my TSL100 to be I front of My other amp (Marshall 9200). So what I think, is having my pre amp running through my effects loop of my GT-10 so I can produce a stereo signal out with...
  6. B

I have scoured this forum for a close enough set up, that I could use in my rig, no luck :cry: GT-10 (4 cable method) Cry baby (in front) MXR Fullbore (in front) BBE (in stereo) Marshall TSL100 (RG-16 controlling amp channels) Marshall 9200 Here's my problem... Still using distortions and...
Back