4 cable method

Nitty1s

Hi Guys,

I recently got the RJM PBC10. I want to do the 4 cable method but i get no sound the moment i activate the loop on the amp. (Kraken VX100 )

Wiring and settings:

From 7-10 in -> Send AMP
Output A left -> Return AMP
Mono output IN
Mono Input IN

- When i deactive the loop on the AMP the pedals in front of the amp work fine.
- Tested all cables
- Currently factory reset configuration

The moment remove the Cable from 7-10 and Output A and put them directly in the this case a reverb everything works fine so ( bypassing the PBC ) I'm led to believe im doing something wrong on the PBC.

Any idea ?

Regards

Last edited:
If your whole system is mono, then make sure that the "Mono -> Stereo (out)" button is pressed in, and the other two buttons are in the out position.

Also, try this: guitar -> In 7-10, Output A -> amp input, this will verify that loops 7-10 are working.

If your whole system is mono, then make sure that the "Mono -> Stereo (out)" button is pressed in, and the other two buttons are in the out position.

Also, try this: guitar -> In 7-10, Output A -> amp input, this will verify that loops 7-10 are working.

Both sadly did not work.

After that i tried all loops individual , for example:

guitar-> send 7 and from return 7 to amp. (only that Loop active ) Sadly none of the loops have sound coming through. Seems like the bottom row is muted or not working.

Also all pedals in front of the amp ( Guitar in -> Output A & B tested ) with no loops active has no sound/

Last edited:
I did reseat the gold pin connecter. The 7-10 did work now .

Switch mode buf1 (8) buf2 (9) buf3 (10) Randomly keeps muting my sound. So will have to look further at that but thanks!

Last edited:
Back