Adding Additional Preset Button Page

I'm trying to add a second page of presets to my PBC 6X because most of my songs have more than 4 presets (the maximum number on the first page). Using the MastermindEditor, I've copied page 1 to page 2, but I'm having two issues:

1. I can't seem to edit which presets are assigned to physical buttons 1-4.
2. I can't figure out how to bank up to the second page on the PBC 6X. The bank up/down buttons are only banking between songs.

Any ideas on this?

EDIT: I realized I was trying to use bank instead of page. Issue 2 is solved, but I still can't figure out issue 1.

Last edited:
Presets are assigned to preset buttons based on the current bank. You can access as many presets as you have preset buttons on one page. As you've noticed, changing button pages doesn't change the bank, so no matter what button page you change to, you'll always access the same presets. (Only pressing bank buttons will change which presets you're accessing).

Your choices at this point are:
- Allocate more preset buttons. This is pretty hard to do on a PBC/6X with its limited button count, but if you add a 2 button external switch, you can make those preset buttons and it will allow you to access 6 presets per song. Or, use the external switches as bank up and down and make the internal bank buttons preset buttons instead.
- Use hold functions. You can set up hold functions so that pressing a preset button gets you one preset, but holding it for 2 seconds gets you a different preset. This could give you 8 presets on 4 buttons.
- Use Preset + and Preset - buttons. These let you move to the next or previous preset in the song. These will allow you to access all presets in a song.

Back