AMP GIZMO WITH MESA ROADSTER AND MESA 2 CHANNEL RECTIFIER

billiam666

I have a Mesa Boogie Roadster and I just bought a Mesa Boogie older 2 channel rectifier. How do I set it up to control both amps with my Amp Gizmo? Which 1/4" jack goes to the channel switching jack on the 2 Channel because with the Roadster all the button functions are used? On the Roadster I do not use the reverb and have it turned down, could I have the 2 channel Rectifier in that # 1/4 jack also because it would not make a sound difference with the Roaster. I also use a Tc Electronics G Major so maybe I should do the channel switching on the 2 channel with that, never tried to swich channels with it. Thanks - Bill

Re: AMP GIZMO WITH MESA ROADSTER AND MESA 2 CHANNEL RECTIFIE

Trying to use the Amp Gizmo to switch two amps could give you headaches, if the Roadster's already using all 8 switches. I'd use the switch jack from the G Major for the other amp, if it were me. They're pretty easy to configure and use.

Re: AMP GIZMO WITH MESA ROADSTER AND MESA 2 CHANNEL RECTIFIE

I did end up using the G Major to channel switch the 2 channel Rectifier and it works great. I am blown away hearing the Roadster & old Dual in stereo with both in the G major. I can't imagine playing mono again!!!

Back