Any Ideas?

Gooch

Maybe it's a lack of sleep but does anyone have any insight as to what I'm missing?

I'm using the MMGT with an Axe FX II and a Rack Gizmo (amongst other devices). On Page 1 of my MMGT I control the Axe FX and I have a dedicated switch (on page 1 of MMGT) that turns a loop ON and OFF the RG that sends my guitar signal to a separate amp.

Here's the problem. If I press this loop ON, the LCD display on MMGT turns inverse video (as it should) showing that the loop is ON. If I select another Preset the loop remains ON (which is what I want) BUT the inverse video now shows "regular" video insinuating the Loop is OFF but it is in fact still ON. Now if I want to select the Loop OFF, I have to press the LOOP switch once that now switches the display back to inverse video (loop stays ON corresponding to MMGT's display) and then I have to press it again to switch loop off.

Is there a way to have this switch's LCD video status on the MMGT to not change when I select another Preset. In other words, have it as a dedicated switch and not respond to Preset changes UNLESS I program it to do so?

I did try setting CConPrst to OFF but no luck.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks
Nic

After many hours (and a little sleep) I figured it out.

In "EDIT BUTTONS" the "UpdOnPrst" needs to be OFF.

Nic

Back