Assigning Program Changes to None

Hi,

I've got a question regarding my new LT (wonderful unit by the way). In the manual, p.9, it says

You can use the PC and (optionally) Bank options to select the desired preset on the device. If the device is connected, you should see the device change programs as you adjust the values. Pressing the Bank Up button in this menu sets the PC and Bank values to None, which means that no MIDI messages will be sent to this device for this LT preset.​

However, when I press "Bank Up", nothing happens. I can still set PC to none in the Mastermind Editor, but it would be great if could do it on the fly within the LT itself. I have firmware 3.1.7.

Thanks for your help!

Ok, thanks!

By the way, I don't know if it's the right place to make a suggestion, but it would be great if you could add a "comment" section under the preset tab (or under the song tab too by the way) in Mastermind Editor. When you deal with a huge amount of presets, sometimes the name is not enough to remember exactly what this preset is about. Plus, I could write here some information about how to adjust settings for non-midi pedals. Some kind of cheat sheet actually (ideally with the possibility to export it in PDF for a particular setlist!).

Thanks a lot!

Back