Bug: Page swap/copy not working

Mr.E

As the title says.
I swapped a couple of times.
First I noticed the titles weren't swapped on the controller.
Now I can't swap or copy pages any more.

Copying a local page from another page doesn't work.
It says the preset doesn't have a local page even though it does.

Copying a button from a local page in a preset and pasting it in the Button Tab empties the block it was pasted in.

Any way of copying pages from other files that are saved to another set of pages? Using editor of course. Say I start making a new layout of pages but wanted to use a page(Timeline Looper page) from another saved preset file, can I copy and paste somehow?

John

Any way of copying pages from other files that are saved to another set of pages? Using editor of course. Say I start making a new layout of pages but wanted to use a page(Timeline Looper page) from another saved preset file, can I copy and paste somehow?

John

Open up the file you want to copy from, then use the Export menu item to save one or more button pages to a file. Then, you can load the pages into a different file. The pages will load into the same page number they had in the original file, so you may have to swap pages around to get them in the right place.

I can't get the swap page/copy page to work? I'm trying to swap page 4 to 5 so I can load the new page in.

Back