CC Delay

Jop

Hi,

Is it possible to have a CC message delayed a tiny bit?

When I set up a patch on the PBC to send a PC and a CC message to my Source Audio EQ, only the PC comes through. So I'm thinking the CC gets to the pedal while it's switching presets, and thus doesn't get registered.

Best, Jop

Unfortunately, not yet. The only way you can implement a (small) delay is send the same CC multiple times. Make sure you turn on Direct Send in the Devices tab for the Source Audio pedal. Otherwise, the PBC will try to filter out the repeated message.

Thanks, I tried the multiple message idea just now. I even went as far as sending the command 16 times, but no succes. Too bad, I was hoping to use the EQ as a master volume box. It only has four presets, so that's quite limited. That's why I created a button page with some buttons sending different messages for the output level cc, to use together with my four eq presets. I also tried entering the cc messages in the preset actions, and tried a macro to send upon preset change.

I'm doing the same thing with my bass whammy, sending a cc message specifying the expression pedal position on preset changes. I guess that pedal is quicker in processing the PC messages, because it works just fine, using a single cc message.

Maybe in the future a cc delay could be possible. CC+ and CC- button options would also be awesome, for some specific tweaking on the fly.

Cheers

Back