Could someone help me with this?

gspeed

Hi GT users.
This is such an amazing piece of gear, and I'm really keen to get the most out of it.
I'm thinking of buying the Y-Not Box (made by RJM) and to incorporate it into my setup. On my wish-list is an electric guitar made by PRS that also has a piezo pickup installed

The Y-Not Box obviously can split a signal to two amps (one acoustic, the other electric). Thing is, i have no idea where to start in setting this up with a Mastermind GT22 and my Kemper Profiling Amp.

So, my rig consits of...

Electric Amp: Mesa Mark V
Acoustic Amp: AER Domino 3
FX Unit: Kemper Profiling Amp (KPA)
Midi Controller: Mastermind GT 22

...and then to include the Y-Not somewhere into that chain.

Any help much appreciated! It would be so cool to be able to do this down the line when i land a Piezo equipped electric guitar :)

Cheers and thanks in advance!

With the TRS In switch engaged on the Y-Not, the Y-Not will switch between the guitar's two pickups. (Make sure to connect the guitar to the Y-Not with a TRS cable) On the GT, I'd set up a button that toggles between Magnetic and Piezo (send CC91). Then, you can program whether the button is on or off for each preset.

How are you planning to use the KPA with your amps? In front of the Mark or in the loop? Are you also planning on using with the acoustic amp?

Back