Custom CC List

Josh Demolar

I'm working through programming presets and songs on my new PBC and I see that you can click "Add CC Action" to access a quick list for those pedals for which common CC message lists have been added. Is there a way to create a custom list for a new pedal that's not yet supported? I did this for my Selah Quartz Timer before I got the PBC -- it's relatively easy to sit down and enter all of the available CC messages for a pedal and save it as a library/text file. It would be awesome to be able to do that for the PBC too, not sure if that's already a feature that I don't know about or if this is a feature request.

It's a common feature request for sure. I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to do it, but I agree that it would be really helpful.

Thanks! This might sound like a crazy suggestion, but in the meantime just to get devices added, I'd be happy to type up CC action lists for some devices so that they're easy to add in. I'd just need to know what file format and syntax it needs to be consumed by the software.

Back