Did I find a bug?

Hi,
after updating to the newest firmware, I did a fresh programming on my PBC.
I made a page for programming my midi pedals (free the tone ambi space and future factory). When hitting the store switch (which I just copied from the loops page) and returning back to page 1 which contains my presets, something strange is happening. I can choose other presets, but when I go back to the preset where I stored some midi settings, it jumps right to the midi page... I made a video:
I can‘t figure out what is causing this. I have alteady tried to factory reset the unit and upload my settings again...

kind regards,
Mads

I'm guessing that the button you used to switch pages had Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change turned on. With those turned on, you can (and will) save the button's state and it will be recalled when you change presets. This is a good feature for things like bypassing pedals, where you want the pedal to automatically turn on and off from preset to preset. But not so good for changing pages, where you generally don't want it happening automatically.

As a rule, I'd recommend turning off Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change on any button that has a System / Page action. Also, turn on Momentary on those buttons. This will make it work the way it should.

Back