Dry signal

Rocknroll

I’m having trouble with Strymon Big Sky and the dry signal path. The PCB does not seem to read the dry signal and send it to the Big Sky. Therefore; I have gone to globals on the Strymon for a certain preset and switched the dry signal off. Then, on another Strymon prest, I want the dry signal on, but the globals is set to off. So, for one, cannot set different presets on the Strymon with different dry on and off. PCB does not seem to communicate to Strymon. So, I have to go with all on or off on the Strymon. What am I doing wrong?

The dry signal has to be sent to the pedal, otherwise you won't get any output from the pedal at all. The dry signal switch controls whether the dry signal is routed to the internal line mixer in addition to the inputs of any pedals in active loops.

Generally speaking, you do have to choose whether you're going to use it in series or parallel and use it that way all the time, because the Kill Dry parameter is global (on Strymon pedals). If you have a pedal that has better control over wet & dry level (like the H9), you can switch between series and parallel.

Back