Effect Gizmo and MIDI Effects Units

Hi

I'm going to buy the Effects Gizmo pretty soon, well as soon as I sell my GigRig Pro-14 :D

I totally get the effect pedal loops and buffers, how the amp switching may work etc, but what I'd like is to be able to control what patches are selected on a rack delay/reverb unit like say a TC Electronic M300 or M350.
I know that you have to connect the MIDI THRU to the MIDI port of the TC unit along with a send/return for the guitar signal, but how do I select say User Patch 37 on the TC to be switched on when I select a Patch on the Effects Gizmo.
So, random Example ... loops 4,9 active on the Effects Gizmo running a Big Buff Russian and a Flanger and Patch 37 on the TC??
Also, How to have the TC totally out of a patch on the Effects Gizmo?

Any help or advice would be really helpful as I'm totally new to all this MIDI malarky.

Cheers

Stu

Yes, you can do that no problem. If you connect each device in its own individual loop, you can have any combination of devices on at a time. Its dead easy to program. Of course you need to input midi program change messages like from a foot controller. If you make a midi chain of foot controller into effects gizmo into tc effects, and make sure effects gizmo and effects unit are both on same midi channel, then you can select patches on the tc plus any combination of pedals etc.

Back