Expression Question

shoelesscraig

Ron,
I've got the Mission SP1-RJM expression. For most presets I have the expression pedal doing nothing (it's setup to control "NONE" on the Global page). However, on some presets I use it to control a parameter on one of my Strymon pedals using an Exp Pedal override. All works well, but I'm wondering...is there a way to turn on the red LED on the expression pedal based on whether or not the exp pedal has an override for the current preset? It would be nice to be able to visually see the LED on so I know that the exp pedal does something on the current preset. Sometimes it's hard to remember if I have it programmed to do anything or not.

Yes, you can do that. You will need a cable from Out 2 on the expression pedal to the External Switch input on the PBC (if you don't have that already).

Then, set up external switch 1 to have Update on Preset Change turned on. Now, you can click the SP1 button to turn it on in your presets and store it like you would PBC loops. (Click Loops, press exp pedal button to turn it on, then hold Loops to store).

Back