External Switch on "local page"

cuterigs

hey all!

trying to setup an external switch on my presets local page to change snapshots on my HX stomp.

The first switch works fine. CC Momentary #69, value 0 for snapshot 1. I have the two footswitches in group 2 so only one can be on at a time. I use CC momentary so that the light stays on to show me which snap im on. global off.

for some reason, the 2nd switch keeps saving itself to Global and doesn't stay in its group, it goes back to zero.

I uncheck global, put it in group 2, save the file, write changes to device. as soon as its done, I check the switch settings and its back to global and in no group!

any reason why that may be happening?

thank you!

Sounds like a bug I need to fix. But, you should still be able to uncheck the Global checkbox on page 1. That should allow it to be overridden on any page including local pages.

Sounds like a bug I need to fix. But, you should still be able to uncheck the Global checkbox on page 1. That should allow it to be overridden on any page including local pages.
Got it! No prob. I’ll try it! If not, I can work with it being global for now, I was planning on making it do different things for different presets’ local
pages but I can wait for a fix, no biggie.

Thank you!!

Global has to be turned off for sure. When a button is global, it can't be overridden by anything, ever.

The only bug is that it's not allowing you to turn off the Global setting from the local page. Turning it off from page 1 should still produce the desired result.

Back