feture requests

toasterdude

Been messing around some more with programming the GT. Ya gotta love that thing.

Two minor points:

1- any way to not have the GT return to preset zero when exiting edit mode or syncing with editor app?

2-any way to select another page as template when editing local buttons? I have one preset pretty much done and any future presets would likely be variations of that one. Some commands would change and the LCD labels as well. Would still be easier to start with my template set up as mostly labels would change.

Also I have been having my bank up button "stick" from time to time. I am in bank 1 and want to go to bank 2 and it will just start chugging all the way up to preset 360 or so? There doesn't seem to be a way to stop it?

toasterdude said:
Also I have been having my bank up button "stick" from time to time. I am in bank 1 and want to go to bank 2 and it will just start chugging all the way up to preset 360 or so? There doesn't seem to be a way to stop it?

Hi Toaster Dude, this is Rain from the Fractal Forum. I'm having the same issue as you described above. I was in the middle of a song at a gig when it happened.I had to power down the MMGT22 to get it to stop...
Hopefully this is an easy fix..

I had the issue when I first got the GT but thought it was the button. Ron sent me replacement switches but I can't remember if I changed that one. It had stopped so I thought maybe it wasn't button related. It is back again though.

I was thinking it was the Button also. Sometimes I have to push any given button 2x to get it to work. Are the replacement switches stiffer and not as light to the touch ?

We do have new switches that feel the same but do not register until they're pressed all the way to the bottom. This has fixed switch issues for everyone who's seen problems. Please contact me via email if you're having switch issues.

Regarding the other requests, I will see what I can do about the preset change when you exit setup.

There's no way currently to copy a button page from preset to preset on the GT itself, but you can definitely do it in the editor. If you select "edit local buttons" then right click on the virtual GT display, you'll get a pop up menu with various options including "Copy from preset"

rjmmusic said:
We do have new switches that feel the same but do not register until they're pressed all the way to the bottom. This has fixed switch issues for everyone who's seen problems. Please contact me via email if you're having switch issues.

Regarding the other requests, I will see what I can do about the preset change when you exit setup.

There's no way currently to copy a button page from preset to preset on the GT itself, but you can definitely do it in the editor. If you select "edit local buttons" then right click on the virtual GT display, you'll get a pop up menu with various options including "Copy from preset"

Very cool. I will work some more with the GT and if the buttons are still an issue will drop you an email.

Back