[FIXED] Bug: GT stores (and forces) IA state even without SendOnPrst/UpdOnPrst

Alexander

I think the following bug is not a new one, it seems to exist for some time now.

I've attached my config file.

This is the situation:

I have a number of global buttons. Switch 21 (next to top right) switches between two pages, and its HOLD function controls "REVERB 1" on my Axe-Fx.

I've noticed that in a number of my RJM presets the state of Reverb is not correctly indicated on the RJM. Also, unlike other buttons, in those presets the indicator doesn't change dynamically when engaging/bypassing "REVERB 1" on the Axe-Fx itself.

Example: preset 231 ("Wonderwall"), and some of the presets after it, including "Purple Rain". Those presets have a "REVERB 1" block in them on the Axe-Fx, but the RJM doesn't sync.

This would indicate that the RJM is not "slaving" the state of the effects on the Axe-Fx, but instead acts as a master, forcing the state of REVERB 1. However, button 21 does not have SendOnPrst or UpdOnPrst enabled.

(These presets are set to "Local Page" and have local buttons. The local buttons also do not have SendOnPrst or UpdOnPrst enabled.)

As I can't find another cause, this leads me to believe that even with SendOnPrst and UpdOnPrst disabled, the GT somehow stored the IA state and forces it, depending on the preset. Maybe a left-over from older firmware?

Attachments

• 9-1.rjs
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back