From Global to previous preset

GregBouchard

I'm using my Function/Loop 6 button for a lead boost/Global preset. What I would like to do is have the second press of this button return me to my previous preset. I see "Previous on Second Press" as a Global setting, but would like it only for this button, leaving "Reload" as my Global setting.

If this isn't possible, perhaps it could be incorporated into a future update.

That would be a great feature ... I was looking for that too but I don't think it is possible as of right now ...

How are you accomplishing the "boost" when you engage it? I have a boost pedal in my loop 6 and I have a button on the top row of the PBC that I've programmed to turn on loop 6 when I press the button and it will turn off when I press it again. Is this what you need?

I can be on any preset (clean, dirty, whatever) and when I press this button it adds loop 6 and gives me a boost and then I can turn it off and return to the same sound without the boost. It is accessible all the time. Since this button is NOT a "preset" button, the second press of it has nothing to do with the "2nd press global" setting. You could leave that set to "reload" if you wish and it will still do what it does for you right now.

I'm using 1 of my 2 H9s to add a 3db boost as well as a 500ms delay.

My second H9 is also giving me configuration nightmares (It's new and required a board rebuild and I'm in the process of reprogramming). One thing at a time.

You could create a local button page for the Global preset, which is a copy of button page 1. Edit the Function button within the global preset, and change its action to "System / Preset preset : previous". That should do the job.

How are you accomplishing the "boost" when you engage it? I have a boost pedal in my loop 6 and I have a button on the top row of the PBC that I've programmed to turn on loop 6 when I press the button and it will turn off when I press it again. Is this what you need?

I can be on any preset (clean, dirty, whatever) and when I press this button it adds loop 6 and gives me a boost and then I can turn it off and return to the same sound without the boost. It is accessible all the time. Since this button is NOT a "preset" button, the second press of it has nothing to do with the "2nd press global" setting. You could leave that set to "reload" if you wish and it will still do what it does for you right now.

Hi, I want to do the same thing as you describe above. I'd like to have an "IA" button to only engage my boost in Loop 6 when I'm in Preset Mode. I want to add this boost to any of my presets. However, I can't figure out how to do this. Ideally, I'd like to assign this to button 6 (my Global Preset button), which I don't use at all. Can you help with this?

I’m not at my computer right now to double check this, but I would just go to my loops page (I assume page 2 for you) and right click loop 6 and copy the settings, then return to page 1, select the button you want as a boost, and paste the settings.

Back