Function button not working

I have moved the function button (just right of the display) on my PBC6x to one of the external switch inputs to free up the board a little. However, it won't save/store by holding the button for 3 seconds. I don't see the "saved" popup I used to see - it always goes to tuner.

In addition, I cannot get the tuner mode to mute correctly. I have incorporated the micro line mixer and have shut off all sends to those loops, and that seems to work for those effects. I have outputs turned off and inserts turned off, but I'm still getting signals to the input of my amp. Loops 1,2,3 are used to drive the mixer (after insert), and 4,5,6 are used for series effects, pre-insert. I think 4,5,6 is what I'm hearing. I've attached my settings.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. I really like the clean sound I'm getting from the Micro Line Mixer!
Many thanks!!

Attachments

• 1_1_24 new.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
The problem is that it's not just one button - the Function button has different definitions on different pages. On page 1, the button activates the tuner when held. On the other pages, it stores the current settings when held.

You'll need to edit the button and turn off the Global setting. Then, you'll need to edit the button on page 2. I recommend saving your file, then doing a New to get the factory configuration. Go to page 2, then right-click on the Function button and select Copy. Then, load your file, go to page 2, right click on the Function button and paste it. You can continue to paste it on your other pages as well.

If your amp is connected to the insert loop, the tuner button also needs to turn off the insert loop.

Back