Global Preset - Ignore Audio Loops?

Nick Idle

Hey all,

Newbie here. Loving the PBC. The options are a bit overwhelming, but doing ok so far. I am trying to set up a Global Preset that recalls a specific setting on my Timeline and Big Sky, but otherwise does not make any changes to my audio loops. The Timeline and the Big Sky are after the PBC in my signal chain and are only connected via MIDI. I simply want the option to change my delay and reverb to my "favorite" setting/Global Preset and leave alone whatever loops (in this case OD pedals) I may have on or off at that time.

I am using the Editor and under the Preset tab and Global Preset I have tried editing the Preset Actions. I selected the Audio Loops where my drives are located and changed the 'ON' value between, Off, On, and -None-, but this did not work. I also tried under the Buttons tab changing the audio loop IA actions for the loops and no luck.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Nick

A preset, by definition, effects everything. If you want a button that only sends a few MIDI commands, you should use an IA button instead - you can set it up to send the program changes to the pedals and leave everything else alone.

Back