GT Tips Video #1

rjmmusic

Administrator
Staff member
I've just uploaded a quick video showing how to set up a group of buttons on the Mastermind GT to control a pedal like a Timefactor or Timeline. You can set up IA buttons in a group to send program changes to the pedal, and even add a CC message to each button to control the loop the pedal is connected to.

Some of our illustrious techs and rig builders have already figured this one out on their own, and I think it's a setup a lot of us could use.

We'll have more of these tips videos from time to time. If you have any requests, please let us know!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1mxXRPb ... e=youtu.be

One thing I didn't mention in the video is that "Send PC" should be turned off for the Timefactor device (on the GT's Edit Devices page). This prevents the GT from sending PC messages from preset buttons (it will still send them from the IA buttons).

Without this setting, things might get confused. I'm going to add a note to the video as soon as I can.

Thanks for this, nicely done. The demo illustrates the power which made me replace the MFC-101 with the Mastermind GT, and the demo nailed exactly one of the tasks on my list. Keep 'em coming!

Back