[IMPLEMENTED] Preset Menu request

Alexander

Hi Ron @rjmmusic

Latest GT firmware running fine here on my 22.

I have a request for the Preset Menu function.

Sometimes I need quickly find out where a certain preset is located, without needing to load that preset. The Preset Menu fulfills that need. But currently it doesn't let me "cancel" the menu and return to the main page. I have to select a preset.

So after scrolling through a couple of pages to search for a preset, I have to scroll all the way back to re-select my current preset. It would be so much more useful if the Preset Menu would provide a Cancel button instead.

My suggestion is to reserve the entire top row for Prev, Next, Cancel (and a empty button, or use that for something like the global preset), and use the other rows to list all presets.

Last edited:
Hi Ron @rjmmusic

Latest GT firmware running fine here on my 22.

I have a request for the Preset Menu function.

Sometimes I need quickly find out where a certain preset is located. The Preset Menu fulfills that need. But currently it doesn't let me "cancel" the menu and return to the main page. I have to select a preset.

So after scrolling through a couple of pages to search for a preset, I have to scroll all the way back to re-select my current preset. It would be so much more useful if the Preset Menu would provide a Cancel button instead.

My suggestion is to reserve the entire top row for Prev, Next, Cancel (and a empty button, or use that for something like the global preset), and use the other rows to list all presets.

I agree. A cancel button would be great.
-
Austin

Back