Loops not work after Firmware update

go2ldook

Just performed the latest firmware update 3.1.4 and the only loops that work now are 3,4,6 and 8.
This applies to whether I pull up the Loop page on the PC Editor or just go to the Loop mode on the Mastermind itself. I was fine before the update...have never had an issue.

I can do a factory reset and all loops work, but when I load my settings from the Mastermind PC Editor, the same thing happens.

Fixed it. The update to the Mastermind PC Editor had changed the settings under the "Audio" tab. Under each Loop there is a blank box to the left and an "Off" box to the right. If you click the blank box it turns blue. If you click the "Off" box it turns blue and changes to "On". Apparently the Blank box should have a padlock icon in it, according to the Editor Manual, but it appears blank in Mastermind Editor 3.1.4.

Anyway, the lock was "on" or turned blue for the loops that were not working. For some reason this happened when the program updated my saved Presets file to work with the new Mastermind Editor. Previously I was still using PBC Editor.

Back