Losing my presets PBC 6x

Jhansenku

Hi, still learning.... what am doing wrong here? When I make changes in the editor, and then write them to the device, I’m
Sometimes losing my presets I programmed?
Also, which option should you use when writing changes to device? I believe there is 2 different options?
Thanks

Losing presets: If you make edits on the device itself (update a preset, for example) then you need to read in your presets from the device into the editor first to make sure you have the most up to date presets. If you only edit in the editor, just make sure you make your edits, save the file, then write to the device. If you save the file every time and always start editor sessions opening the file, you shouldn't lose anything.

Writing options: One is 'write settings to device' -- that always overwrites everything on your mastermind with what you've got in the editor. The other one, 'write changes' is much faster and only writes info that's different, which is what I use 95% of the time. Example: I open my file, I edit or add some new presets, save, write changes to device.

Make sense?

Back