Mastermind Alternate Preset alternative ProgramChange

Petrek

Hi everyone.
It would be very interesting to have a couple of additional Program Change parameters to be sent whenever I activate Alternate Preset mode on my Mastermind.
Let's say: 2 independent midi channels with dedicated voices in the setup paramenter list.
This would allow me to select different patches on midi devices in my rig even if they don't have bank support.

I have a mini Effect Gizmo, an AmpGizmo and the Mastermind.
I use an Eventide TimeFactor pedal for delays. It isn't in a loop, so I can use Delay spillover when changing programs.
But when I press the Function button to activate an Alternate Preset, only RJM products act correctly, while the Eventide still recalls the same program. :cry:
To be fully useful as a true "alternative preset" the Mastermind should have a programmable "Alternative" program change on a dedicated midi channel...

...in my opinion.

Bye
"cousin" Petrek :D

That's a very good idea - we're pretty much out of memory on the Mastermind, so I'm not sure I can implement it though... I'll look into it!

Hello Ron,

Any chance of this feature being added in the immediate future? Or is there a hardware/software limitation?

I'd love to be able to change the patch on my Axe Fx via MIDI when I switch to an alternate preset.

Thank you.

It's not going to be able to happen anytime soon, unfortunately - it would be a fairly involved change and I'm just buried in work getting the Mastermind GT completed.

Back