Mastermind Editor and Full English

Dimitri Papadimitriou

Hey Ron,

Snagged the Beta version of the Full English from Corey. WOW. This pedal is amazing. Love the sounds and functionality. Can't get a bad sound out of it. The EQ is so powerful. You can make it sound like anything with some creativity.

I'm trying to set it up with the PBC/6X.

Do I need to select overture from the device list when trying to set up devices? Also is it better to edit the pedal in the pedal editor?

Also, if I run from PBC/6X to Full English first and then to HX stomp (which is how I have it)...does FE have to be midi channel 1 and then HX as 2? I have HX as one from the way my patches have been for a while and just curious.

Glad to hear you like it! I will hopefully be able to start working on a new release that has Full English support soon, but for now you can definitely set it up as an Overture - the MIDI implementation on both is almost the same.

You'll need to use the pedal editor to set up presets on the pedal (or use the pedal itself if you need 8 presets or less). Then, you can use the Mastermind Editor to set up the PBC to select presets on the pedal.

The MIDI channel doesn't depend on the order of pedals at all. As long as the HX and Full English are on different channels, and that the PBC is given the correct channel numbers for both, it'll work fine.

Back