Mastermind GT-16 three button display not showing any text

Hi Ron,
Last week I bought a Mastermind GT-16 (from “Guitar Sauce Claudio Mauri” in Italy). Last night I sent an email to support@rjmmusic.com about a problem with the GT-16 and I’m also posting this here in the forum because I feel like it is the right thing to do.
When I turned the GT-16 on for the first time it did not seemed like it had any problem, but afterwards I realized that 3 Displays weren’t showing any text. I’m talking about the LOOP4, LOOP5 and BANK-UP display. The footswitches work correctly, but nothing is displayed on the three screens.
I upgraded the GT-16 with the latest firmware 3.2.1 and I tried to run a factory reset but I have not solved the problem.
One more issue: since I couldn’t read anything on the three displays above mentioned, I involuntarily started some system procedure that has changed the original factory programming of footswiches. Now all the displays have been set as loop buttons or function button (blue color). How can I solve the two issues?

Attachments

• 20160324_000005.jpg
    20160324_000005.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 14
I've contacted you via email about the display issue - we'll send you a new circuit board to solve the problem. As for the other issue, it sounds you're in IA mode. Does it still have no preset buttons after you power it down and power it back up again?

Hi Ron,
The second issue I fixed with a factory reset. It seemed that the GT-16 will be locked in IA Mode.
For first issue I send You an email.
Thank You

Hi Ron,
I have followed your instructions and I fixed the problem.
The Mastermind GT-16 is fantastic!!!
Thanks for everything.
Agostino Mazziotti

Attachments

• 20160408_073337.jpg
    20160408_073337.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 7
Back