Mastermind GT: Editor and Assigning Preset to Button

Hello - my first post to this forum.

I just purchased my MMGT16 GT/16 and am starting to learn my way around it, but I'm a long way from being able to use it as I'd like.

Here's something I'm trying to do, but can't: I want to assign specific presets to the buttons of my choice.

Example: Using the Editor software, Assign Preset #5 called "Crunch" to the third button from the left on the bottom row of the MMGT16.

Thanks for your help!

Eric

Ok, if you want it to recall one particular preset, set the button type to IA. Then, delete any existing actions assigned to the button. Add one action to the button with type System and subtype Preset. Set the preset number to 5. That should do it!

I know this is a very brief description, so if you have more questions, please feel free to ask!

Here's a question that involves the Mini Effect Gizmo:

I setup three presets on the MMGT16 to select channels, 1, 2, and 3 on my amp (via the Amp Gizmo) and use the Mini Effect Gizmo to select Loop 1, 2, or 3 for each channel.

This ALMOST works. As each preset is selected, the amp channels switch just fine, but the loop of the Mini Effect Gizmo stays on. So, if starting with all loops off ... as I select preset 1, Loop 1 engages; when selecting preset 2, Loop 2 engages as it should, but Loop 1 stays engaged.

How do I make sure only the loop I want to be on is engaged and all others are turned off?

I'm assuming you have buttons on the GT that control the Mini Effect Gizmo loops, and those buttons are grouped. In the group settings for that group, make sure "Send Off messages" is turned on.

Hello

I was trying a different approach, without any luck. I tried your suggestion, but haven't been able to get that to work either. I'm sure I'm just doing something wrong (probably very wrong!).

I've attached my rjs file. It might be easier for you to have a look at that.

Thanks!

Eric

Attachments

• mmgt16_custom_20141010a-testing_learning.rjs
    1.2 MB · Views: 47
Back