MASTERMIND PBC 4.6.0 FIRMWARE / EDITOR

Ragpicker

Hi Ron, got. the update 4.6 done. Problems are solved.

How Did I communicate With the pedal pro ex?

in Mute Mode (cc39) the Tuner doesn‘t appear...

Do i forget anything? Do i have to Make any special settings First?

best M.

rjmmusic

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ron, got. the update 4.6 done. Problems are solved.

How Did I communicate With the pedal pro ex?

in Mute Mode (cc39) the Tuner doesn‘t appear...

Do i forget anything? Do i have to Make any special settings First?

best M.

I've only done basic support for new (CC numbers and things like that). I haven't implemented any of the bidirectional communication features.

rjmmusic

Administrator
Staff member
Would it be possible to implement the Tuner Function and geht presets names? Would be Great for me. Best M.
Eventually, yes, but I can't say when at this time. It would be a fair amount of work, judging from what it took to implement other devices that needed custom support. It would be helpful to know how many people would benefit from this work - does anyone else here have a PedalPro?

Ragpicker

Ron, I don‘t bother, of it Takes time to do ist. Bit i think the VR Pedalino is Not the ideal Switcher for live situations.

so, i will wait and Hope you Install the essential Features sometime. :)

kiesshauer

I got the same error message initially when I tried to update (via the editor) -- but I just power cycled and tried again and it worked fine from there!

rjmmusic

Administrator
Staff member
What was the excessive power draw thing about? Just curious.

The PBC10 would activate all the relays at once for a short while during powerup. It would draw almost an amp for a second or so. I'm surprised we didn't run into more problems (no problems were reported, I just noticed it one day when debugging another problem).