MEG-X iPad editor lightning to USB-C cable

I doubt that it would work - this cable seems specifically for the purpose of connecting an iPad to a charger or computer, as opposed to connecting to a device, which is kind of the opposite function. But, I'll go buy one and find out. Stay tuned...

I just realized that I have one of those cables - it came with my last iPhone. It doesn't work with our products, I'm sorry to say. I would imagine that they will eventually come up with a USB C "camera adapter" cable, but I don't see one yet

Is that Coming Soon???? Would be so amazing!! I cant imagine how much work it takes to do all of this!! RJM is the best company in the world!
Still not sure when this can happen. I'm thinking about trying once again to hire someone to do it for me - it is a fairly large project and I have a hard time finding the time to do it. My searching didn't work out so well in the past, but it's been a while. Might be worth trying again.

Still not sure when this can happen. I'm thinking about trying once again to hire someone to do it for me - it is a fairly large project and I have a hard time finding the time to do it. My searching didn't work out so well in the past, but it's been a while. Might be worth trying again.
That’d be great.

My iPad(iPad mini4, system version is 15.4 ) terminal is lightning type,So I useing lightning to USB-typeC Cable.
But can not connected.....

Is everyone able to connected?
Can you tell me the links of the cables that can be used?

For an iPad with a Lightning connector, you need this cable:

And then a USB A to USB C cable like this:

Unfortunately, the Lightning to USB C cable that Apple includes with iPhones and iPads won't work.

Last edited:
For an iPad with a Lightning connector, you need this cable:

And then a USB A to USB C cable like this:

Unfortunately, the Lightning to USB C cable that Apple includes with iPhones and iPads won't work.
Thank you
I was able to connect!

Back