Menu for Custom IA

ANASON Records

unless i missed it and there is smth similar, it would enhance the work flow a lot if there was a page to program custom IAs (in my case for Axe Fx 3) so we don't need to choose from Axe FX 3 list in the editor and than revise it (i use different colors or some additional midi CCs for certain Axe FX 3 IAs)

You loose alot of time scrolling through pages and copying and pasting.

thx.

note: i think there is also a bug, inconsistency. when you go to page 16 in the editor, it sometimes shows the LOCAL page (rare) and sometimes not. And it's also most of the time not possible to copy an IA from the local page to another.

Maybe i am not clear enough, not to cause any confusion, what i mean is:

We go to a page on editor and if we right click there is this option/menu to Assign CC (in my case it lists stuff for Axe FX 3) but even if choose them i alter most of them (color, add other CCs on the same IA etc) or i have bunch of other IAs for Axe FX 3. Copying and pasting them or reprogramming them takes alof ot time, and also mistakes/wrong programming happens.

It would be great if there was a Tab in the Editor near "Sysex" or "Macros" where we can pre program bunch of IAs. Than those show up as a menu/list when you right click on a button under "Buttons" tab. (note: the list/pre programmed IAs dont need to be saved on the device, just in the editor)

Back