mini amp gizmo and boss gt5

Yes, they should work fine together. All of the Boss GT series will work with our products - they all have MIDI outputs and send the correct MIDI messages. The HT100 is new and we haven't had much experience with it yet, but Blackstar has been very helpful in giving us the information we need to build the interface cable.

so does this mean there is no interface cable available for the blackstar ht 100 then , meaning it would be pointless to buy the mini amp gizmo at present ?

All it means at the present is that we have enough information to make the cable, but haven't had the ability to test one yet. If you're willing to be a tester for us, I'd give you the cable for free and, if we couldn't get it to work (which seems pretty unlikely given Blackstar's cooperation) I'd refund your Mini Amp Gizmo purchase.

i have now purchased and ordered the mini amp gizmo from sounds great music uk , could you let me know what other information you require , ie proof of purchse address ect .
the order ref no is 10314

Please send me your postal address via email (use the address on our website) or private message on this forum and I'll get the cable sent out to you this week.

Back