mini gizmo and evh 5153 50 watt

Unfortunately not, the 5150 III 50 watt has an unusual footswitch that makes it difficult to control with a switcher. The amp does have MIDI built-in, but I know that it's a bit limited.

I may have misunderstood. Are you referring to the Mini Amp Gizmo or Mini Effect Gizmo?

Since the 5150III 50 watt already has MIDI built in, all you would need is a MIDI controller. Our original Mastermind controller will work, as will most other ones on the Market (Randall RF8, Ground Control, MIDI Mate, etc)

The smallest ones I know of are the Randall RF3 and RF4 - they look like amp footswitches, but are actually very simple MIDI controllers that can send 3 or 4 program changes.

Something that basic isn't really good for controlling multiple devices. For that, you're better off going with something like our original Mastermind.

Yes, an RF3 will allow you to set up 3 presets, each of which can call up an amp channel and any set up loops on the Mini Effect Gizmo.

rjmmusic said:
Yes, an RF3 will allow you to set up 3 presets, each of which can call up an amp channel and any set up loops on the Mini Effect Gizmo.

if this work on my evh 5150 iii 50 w I am on the right way. matermind is also very cool, I keep buy it in prevision of an axe fx unit.

rjmmusic said:
Something that basic isn't really good for controlling multiple devices. For that, you're better off going with something like our original Mastermind.
watched new product. is something new it can fit me perfeclty?

carlocki said:
rjmmusic said:
watched new product. is something new it can fit me perfeclty?

The Mastermind PBC will definitely be able to control your 5150 III 50 watt. It's larger than the MIDI controllers you were mentioning, but it also does a lot more.

Back