MMGT MIDI tempo

spiritledd

wondering if there was a way to have MIDI clock input from a master source, but still have tap tempo on MMGT go to both Eventides also ...what if I setup for tap tempo on MMGT but had split inputs into MIDI inputs on Eventides and setup MOTU to send on same Channel ...I like to syncing DAW to drum mac to MMGT to Eventides for convenience, but I want also be able to adjust on the fly when jamming with drummer with out having to reset things

Currently, there's no way for the GT to be both a tempo master and slave. Not a bad idea, though!

so I guess I will try splitting at MIDI input of Timefactor to see what it does ...seem to recall needing special splitter for that ...ill look into it and let you know

also I have question ...does using TRS cable into passive iso transformer like an ebtech help with ground loop hum

The Ebtech transformers accept TRS cables, but only for balanced audio signals. They won't work if you're using TRS for stereo - you'll have to split it into individual left and right sides, then go through two isolation transformers.

Back