MMGT22 stuck in assign CC to Exp pedals

Hello Ron

My MMGT22 is stuck in assign CC to Exp pedals. I have no pedals attached and I am unable to get out of this window. I have to press the "done" switch 4-5 times fast to get the other buttons to light up for a 10th of a second. After several atempts I have managed to activate the system button to do a factory reset. I have now done this several times but as soon as everything looks OK and I go into setup the mmgt hangs up on the assign cc to pedals again.

After three times of this I performed a system test and the only thing not working was button 16 on the sticky/hold mode. This buttons is permanently in hold (lights red all the time)

Any pointers on how can I come out of this?

Thanks

Alf

If you have a stuck switch, then you're going to have problems for sure. We will send you replacement switches on Monday - replacing them is easy and requires no soldering or anything like that.

In the meantime, I recommend using the GT editor - it won't be affected by the switch problem. You won't be able to use that switch, but the others should work OK - the normal mode should be more tolerant of bad switches than the setup mode is.

Back