My new rig (RACK) finished - 2x RG-16 and Mini Line Mixer.

autumn09

Thought I’d finally share my finished all wired up rack. But first a bit of a shout out to RJM what a killer range of products! I am loving the RG-16s and line mixer no to mention the steller support from the company (Cheers)

The rig is supper quiet with nil grounding issues or hum thanks to the splendid wiring job by Michael at Deluxe guitars in Melbourne (Australia) and an absolute awesome job he has done! Under the hood it’s solid, with color coded markings making it easy to identify leads and connections. Switch craft jacks, Canair cabling, plenty of voodoo lab power bricks all housed down in good order.

The RMJ gear is awsome and i am powering the 2x RG-16 with a Voodoo Lab Ground Control (AC). I am also really pleased with the MIDI solutions ‘Quadra Through’ which helps clean up MIDI scewing and speed MIDI data etc.

All pedals and effects are great and work really well together. One thing I am supprised is with the G-Major2 (I have read and heard so many bad reviews of it) but I’m a bit of a fan of it. I don’t get any MIDI lag and the patch changes are speedy and fine. The EQ in it is fantastic!

Iv added some happy snaps 

Rear View 1

Rear View 2

Rear View 3

Front View 1

Tray 1

Tray 2

Pedal Board

Front

Attachments

• EG_8Pedals_4amps.pdf
    447.1 KB · Views: 9
  • EG_12Pedals.pdf
    105 KB · Views: 7
Re: My new rig (RACK) finished - 2x RG-16 and Mini Line Mixe

Yep, I said so on HRI, but very nice work there. Looks like fun (and HEAVY)

Very nice! The guys at Deluxe are great!

really nice setup you got there going!

Back