My rack and pedalboard

monk

Main rig signal path:
1. Skrydstrup BF2M (Turbo Tuner from tuner out)
2. Fulltone Clyde Wah
3. RJM Effect Gizmo (buffer used after loop 8, before the clickstopper)
4. Mad Professor Snow White Auto Wah
5. Diamond Compressor
6. Foxrox Octron
7. Mad Professor Tiny Orange Phaser
8. Hartman Flanger
9. Klon Centaur
10. Retro-Sonic Chorus
11. Diamond Memory Lane
12. T-Rex Replica
In the loop of the amp, through Suhr Minimix 2:
1. TC Electronic D-Two
2. Lexicon MPX-1

IMG_0195.jpg

The pedalboard rig:

IMG_0812.jpg

Beautiful! :)

A couple of questions, if I may:

1. Which CAE amp is that?
2. Rack pedal trays - are they slide out, or fixed? (I can't really tell from the photo).

Nice! That's got to be some kind of record for maximal amount of gear in that size rack!

Thanks! It´s a Suhr PT100 amp. There´s a small interface in the back of the rack for connecting
the audio out, channel switching jacks and a powercon main power input.
IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

Hi !! Very great rack !!

A couple of questions :
I've got the same effect gizmo, the same bichorus, the same line6m30 and the same Lexicon mpx :D
- Can you tell me how you connect the mpx into the effect gizmo loop ? I'm not too sure of myself !!
- can you tell me the name of your rack case ?

thank you very much and sorry for my poor poor english

I´m using a loop send of the RJM EG to MPX-1 in. MPX-1 out to Suhr Minimix 2. Actually both rackeffects are connected to the Minimix 2. It´s a Thon case. The rack has changed this summer. Sweetsound Mojovibe, Retro-Sonic Chorus, Strymon El Capistan replaced Bi-Chorus, Memory Lane and Replica.

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

Wow. Gorgeous rig and a great amp. I have one on the way myself. Anyway, I had one question. What made you choose the EffectGizmo over the RG-16(or RackGizmo)? I'm assuming you channel switch your PT100 with the EG as well, right? How many channels does the PT100 take on the EG?

The EG has more audio loops. I´m using 10 loops for effects. 2 loops to control the amp clean/dirty channel and solo boost. The RG-16 didn´t have the clickstopper. I think it´s great.

Thanks. I'm very happy with the rig at the moment. I've added a Analogman KoT. My next plan is to find a better cab for the PT100.

Back