New board ?s- PBC /MEG, expression, 500 series

Stephen

Hello!

Proud owner of PBC and MEG. Building out my new pedalboard and have 3 key questions:

1) I was going to place all my modulation in the MEG loop and put the meg in loop 7. Reason is so I can toggle whatever modulation is currently activated on/off easily from the main IA page with a single button push. Whatever combination of modulation pedals that the meg has on for that preset would be toggled. Seems like a great idea but I lose a loop this way, and would much rather place between loops 6-7 in the provided gap. Any programmatic way to achieve both??

2) I have an Ernie Ball jr to use as expression pedal for all midi. I’d like to buy a boss PS-6 harmonizer which accepts an expression input to remote control the whammy treadle. Can I simply split the passive signal if I don’t plan to use any midi controlled expression at the same time, since the PBC doesn’t have an expression “thru”?

3) I run one amp for now, eventually will run stereo. Is it possible using the instructions listed here to Pre-wire my RV-500 and Dd-500 in stereo (using stereo in and out) but configure them and the PBC in a way that will “act mono” for the time being? Both will run in parallel. I think I would put both in kill-dry, A direct/B effect mode and let the PBC blend the signals by running in mono mode?

Thanks very much in advance!!

Back