New question

skracus

Hi Ron,

As I create all these IA buttons I was curious if it would be possible down the road to configure which buttons were visible on each page at the preset level. Basically tell the MMGT which IA's to display in which button location dynamically per preset. Using some of these midi pedals prompts a lot of IA switch's (Whammy DT case in point) Most of the time I would use one maybe two settings in a given tune. It would be sweet to be able to layout the IA buttons at the preset level and eliminate any unnecessary IA's so the need to scroll to different pages was minimized or even eliminated in some cases. Another approach maybe would be to have an IA act like a pointer to virtual IA's that are set up differently. As an example let's say I set up an IA for the Whammy DT that was always row 2 button 1. On preset 1 that pointed to an IA that was programmed to activate the whammy to do "X" in preset 23 it pointed to an IA that was programmed to activate the whammy to do "Y" all the while these virtual IA's were together in a group so only 1 setting aloud at a time. Just a thought :D

Thanks,

Steve

Back