New to RJM what do i need

Good morning and thanks for the add,

I am just starting to build a rack system, its going to be kemper based for the most but I will want to use my be-100 valve head to. I have bought a effects gizmo for my rack effects, I also have a rack wah. What I am wanting to do is, use a mastermind gt to control my looper and my kemper, also I would like to be able to switch between my kemper and my be 100 by using my mastermind. I will be running both amps through one cab but not at once.

On top of what I have could anybody advise me the best way on the amp switching and if there is such a device my looper can controller that can switch amp head and act like a load box? I will be running everything from one input

The Mastermind GT will be able to control your Kemper and any other MIDI devices you may have. As for the amp switching, you'd probably need to look into some of the products by Radial Engineering. They have some head switching devices. They aren't MIDI capable, but they can be controlled by a Switch Gizmo which would allow you to MIDI control them.

Back