Newbie quik start help

Rick in TN

New to the PBC. I've been reading and once I have this all hooked up in a simple way I'll start experimenting with more complex setups and button assignments.

The question I have is this: 9 pedals....5 to run into the front end of my amp and 4 MONO modulation pedals to run thru the FX Loop of the amp....Would I just go guitar to "IN 1-4" > (4 pedals in and out on 1-4 loops) "Out 1-4" > "IN 5-6" (5th pedal in and out of loop 5) > "OUT 5-6" > input on amp.............then FX Out of FX Loop on amp > "IN 7-10" (4 pedals in and out of loops 7-10) .

BUT THEN WHERE DO I COME OUT OF THAT LAST LOOP TO RETURN TO FX RETURN ON AMP??

and I assume all the mono/stereo buttons on back are set to "mono" and I can use all normal TS mono patch cables?

thanks for your help in advance and I promise not to ask too many dumb questions in the future.....

The connection from your amp's loop return should come from Out A on the PBC. For an all mono system, both mono buttons should be set to the "in" position. You can download the PBC manual from the website, it has a diagram showing exactly this setup.

If you have any other questions, please let us know!

The connection from your amp's loop return should come from Out A on the PBC. For an all mono system, both mono buttons should be set to the "in" position. You can download the PBC manual from the website, it has a diagram showing exactly this setup.

If you have any other questions, please let us know!
Thank you. I have the manual now. Just trying to get a quik setup for now as I put together a new board. Will explore the stereo and midi uses as I learn.

Back