No cancel option?

Nigel

If I go into Device edit and change anything, there's no way to revert. Am I missing something? Why is it not setup so that you have to hit store or save? There's no Cancel option. This makes no sense. The only option I see to escape is "Done" and that saves the changes. I'm new so I hope I'm wrong...

You're correct, all changes are saved as soon as you make them. There isn't any cancel option at this time.

What is the logic behind this? I want to be able to try different configurations but to have them overwrite the previous setup means saving to the drive every time then reloading everything and starting over or taking a picture or writing down the settings. This is not a small thing. How hard is it for you to add Save or Cancel or Back or Revert or Apply or Update?

What is the logic behind this? I want to be able to try different configurations but to have them overwrite the previous setup means saving to the drive every time then reloading everything and starting over or taking a picture or writing down the settings. This is not a small thing. How hard is it for you to add Save or Cancel or Back or Revert or Apply or Update?
It's not a huge thing to implement, but not easy either, because it would have to be implemented separately for every menu screen on the device. (assuming here that you're doing this on the unit itself and not the editor software). I will make sure it's on the list of requested features.

Ok got it. Of course I can do it in the software but plugging in a laptop during a soundcheck and the player having zero patience kind of rules that out hehehe. He likes to make changes a lot, adding or removing pedals and I'm supposed to do it right now...so if you can add cancel it would be great.

Back