On Preset mode Strymon Timeline & Bigsky banking problem

czaromar

Hi, im new on experimenting with my new PBC 6x and i'm struggling really bad with my strymons when changing presets back and forward, for example from prest 1 to preset 2 97% works fine, but sometimes it doesn't change banks, sometimes is the timeline or sometimes the bigsky or sometimes both, I tried everything I could, I watched all the youtube videos I checked all the pages on the software, also checked the buttons page and everything seems to look fine, I don't know what else could be? i'm thinking maybe it could be a fault MIDI cable or maybe some settings on the global settings on the strymon pedals which I checked that as well, is everyone have experience something similar, I need Help please. I will attach my software settings.

Attachments

• Mastermind.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
Nothing seems to be wrong with your settings that I could see. It could very well be a cable. Is there anything else in between the PBC and the first Strymon pedal in the MIDI chain?

Nothing seems to be wrong with your settings that I could see. It could very well be a cable. Is there anything else in between the PBC and the first Strymon pedal in the MIDI chain?
Thanks for taking the time to answer, there’s nothing else between the PBC and Strymon, it goes direct to timeline and then to bigsky, I will ordered an new MIDI cable and try it out, I will let you know once I try the new cable and see if the problem is fixed.

Hi, just for the record, I ended up upgrading the timeline firmware, I had the oldest version, probably the 1 generation, once I updated to the newest firmware everything worked perfectly.

Back